Oseir’s cold spray diagnostics products feature imaging methods that can be used to measure particle velocity, size and position as well as the presence of liquid droplets and gas bubbles in media and fibres.
- Installed with OsiRec® software, HiWatch lasers can be used to capture and visualise microscopic/macroscopic details.
- Easy modulation of high laser pulse repetition rate and short laser pulse width. This allows the measurement of small fast-moving objects even in processes such as cold spray or high-pressure water jet spraying.
- OsiRec® software can be adjusted to visualise and measure the characteristics of particles across a wide range of sizes from a few micrometres to several millimetres.
- Easy installation and alignment with the flow of particles using the factory-aligned camera and laser package as well as by aligning the actual camera image with the target.
- Cold spray particle measurement
- Visualisation of external powder feed in plasma spraying and solution spraying
- High-pressure water jets
- Shotpeening and grit blasting
- Parmaceutical spray processes
HiWatch CS2 cold spray diagnostic system is a compact and user-friendly system designed for daily quality control. In addition to enabling effective quality control, the data collected also facilitates the research and development of cold spray processes.
HiWatch HR2 enables the most accurate particle size measurement while also measuring particle velocity of up to 2000 m/s as well as plume density in the measuring area.
ShotWatch is a system that measures larger cold particles such as those found in shotpeening and grit blasting processes. ShotWatch measures particle velocity, size and position as well as plume density.
The combination of HiWatch camera and laser can also be used for the visualisation of various other processes.
For product inquiries, please contact us here.