Used for heating raw materials contained in drums or tanks, AMARC’s drum heating cabinets are designed with the best thermal efficiency and the highest level of functional safety.
With 22 models available and customisable features, AMARC’s heating cabinets have been installed and used in the chemicals, cosmetic, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, petrochemical, blending, oil and gas sectors.
AMARC heating cabinets consist of a welded steel frame coupled with load-bearing walls comprising suitably assembled metal sheets and panels made of insulating and “absestos free” mineral wool. This results in:
- Structural sturdiness – resistance to stresses and undesirable impact for long periods during loading and unloading operations; and
- Thermal insulation – ensuring minimum dispersal, efficient heat exchange and energy savings.
- Operating temperature: up to +100 C or up to 150 C
- Capacity: 2 – 4 – 8 – 12 – 16 – 24 – 32 – 40 – 48 drums
- Heating methods: electric, steam, hot water, diathermic oil
- Installation site: indoors / outdoors
- Explosion-proof proof protection (Atex) for gas: internal and external cabinet not ATEX classified, internal zone 1-gas or zone 2-gas, external zone not ATEX classified, ATEX classified internal and external cabinet (zone 1-gas)
Designed with a single temperature loading zone and a loading capacity for 2 up to 48 200-litre drums or 1 up to 12 1000-litre IBC
Suitable for heterogeneous production with a need to plan different heating cycles of different products at different temperatures.
Designed with a single control panel, featuring dimensions slightly greater with equal capacity as the “single zone” and energy-saving when handling a partial load.
All AMARC cabinets come within the field of application of Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and refer to harmonised standards and European standards (Standards EN12100, EN60204-1, EN13849-1, EN62061, EN61508-1, 2, 6) relating to the safe construction of machinery.